With access to some of the best hunting areas available, in South Africa, we at PEDANI Hunting Safaris are able to offer you an unforgetable time and experience, come and enjoy a quiet evening around the campfire with the distant call of a jackal.
Although our main line of business is hunting we also do offer other activities, that you can enjoy prior or after your hunt.
Some of the activities we have to offer are:
- Trip to the Cradle of Humankind - Home of Mrs Ples.
- Day trip to Soweto & Vilakazi Street - Home to Pres. Nelson Mandela & Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Trip to the Vredefort Crater - The largest verified impact crater on Earth.
- Lion Encounters & Interaction at a local private reserve.
- Elephant Sanctuary - Walk trunk in hand with Africa'a Giant.
- Sun City / Lost City
- Guided trips to the Kruger National Park or Pilanesberg National Park
" There is much mystic nonsense written about hunting but it is something that is much older than religion. Some are hunters and some are not." —E. Hemmingway - An African Journal